This dish was too easy! It was a great lunch option for Mr. Seth since he is so picky.
I have been trying to watch my gluten intake….I do not have celiac disease or any food allergies. I just try not to eat as much gluten. I have noticed my body has not been processing certain foods properly so I am trying to be more aware of what I put in my body. Long story short I bought a bag of gluten free breaded chicken tenders, with no antibiotics! They are tasty and easy to bake, just pop them in the oven at 425 for 10-15 minutes. I bought them because they are great for making chicken tacos or chicken parmesan.
So you will need:
however many chicken tenders you want to make
Siracha or your favorite hot sauce
Parmesan cheese (optional)
A glass casserole dish with lid
- turn oven on (according to package of chicken tenders)
- place x chicken fingers in the dish
- in no order or fashion pour: 1/4 cup bbq sauce, 3 Tablespoons honey, 2 Tablespoons Siracha, 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic (these measurements are optional)- taste your concoction!
- put the lid on the dish and seal tightly
- SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE (DONT FORGET TO SHAKE YOUR BOOTY WHILE DOING THIS)
- Check to see if tenders are fully coated (if not, then add more sauce)
- pop those bad boys in the oven
About halfway through the chicken cooking time I checked on them to see if they were getting done. They didn’t look as exciting as I was hoping so I sprinkled a little bit of parmesan cheese on them and popped them back in the oven.
When the timer went off I took them off and served them with some parmesan rice cake snacks. YUMMMMMMM
We enjoyed them while catching an episode of The Office on Netflix. Made for a great lunch 🙂
WARNING: THESE TENDERS ARE STICKY STICKY….have napkins readily available!